Year End Domain Name Sale!
Make an offer on any listed domain name or place a deposit with Escrow.com to secure any domain name now. Some companies have year budgets for year's end while other's draw from next year's allocation. Flexible purchase arrangements can be made on any domain name, but act now to secure the name before someone else does.
Design your own payment plan so you can secure the domain name you want now.
Use the Contact page or call (770)714-7840 to discuss the possibilities and how a great domain name can grow your business.
See all Domain Names For Sale here.
Introducing FormX, a revolutionary addition to XMod Pro. I don't usually get to technical in these articles, but for all my DotNetNuke developer friends using XMod Pro, you need to get a copy of FormX from Reflect Media Group. FormX allows you to build XMod templates that permit adding and editing in the list view, or In-line editing, without a page reload. It's amazingly fast and you won't be able to go back to regular forms again, it would be like giving up broad band for dial up.
Get your copy from the DNN Store. And, make sure to checkout the samples under recipes in the documentation. Easy to use and install. Excellent tutorials are available.
There's not really a competition between Cyber Monday and Black Friday, but both are a measure of consumer habits and the deals abound for the four day period beginning 11/23/2018 thru 11/26/2018 this year.
For a full explanation of Black Friday and some news on deals go to BlackFriday.com. They offer a nice breakdown of spending between the two days on their survey page. Check it here.
Check with us if you're interested purchasing a domain name, we can always find away to make a deal that works for everyone. It's always a good time to give your online business a boost.
I just wanted to shine some light on the underappreciated, taken for granted and all the people and other things we couldn't live without. As Thanksgiving approaches, one of my favorite holidays, I've been busier than usual and just struck by some of the great people I have run into working behind the scenes that don't receive any acclamation. In most cases someone else is taking the credit.
I think we all tend to take it for granted all the folks that make our lifestyles possible. I'd thank them all if I could, but there's not enough space on my blog, just know you are appreciated.
I begin and end my day with an attitude of gratitude. Thanks
Grow your company with premium technology domains. Technology is the fasting growing sector and a definitive part of your future growth. Whether your in the technology sector or realize it's where your organization needs a greater footprint, technology won't be a smaller part of anyone's future. Domain names as marketing channels surpass any other media and yield direct sales and instant analytics. Domain names are digital assets.
We are featuring the following domain names as a package or individually.
Happy 4th of July everyone. (This is a scheduled post) I'm taking a few days off and I hope you are as well.
Remember the real reason we celebrate the 4th of July and work on you're own independence, financial independence. Always a good time to start your own business or improve upon one. Pay your debts off and start building wealth. Here's to wishing you a great year ahead.
Why domain names are even more valuable today. This is a copy of an article that was on the FragerFactor.com in 2006. I've cleaned it and condensed it, still strong and valid points made.
Top 10 Reasons Why Domain Names Are Great Investments
1. Domain names tell people specifically where to find you on the Internet
2. A good domain name presents a more professional image and can support and even build your brand in the marketplace.
3. Domain names are unique – nobody else can own your domain name.
4. Annual cost is just $12 to renew your domain name.
5. Domain names can be easily shared with others via word of mouth.
6. Direct traffic to your domain name costs you nothing.
7. Search engines rank websites with relevant domain names higher.
8. Domain names like any business asset can add value to your business at time of sale.
9. Owning multiple domain names relating to your business can increase traffic and the number of qualified site visitors that you receive.
10. Owning multiple Domain names blocks competition from entering into your space and increases the value of your business to potential buyers.
How to Qualify a Domain Name
1. Is it easy to spell? I mean EASY! The masses can't spell.
2. Is it easy to remember?
3. Will it look good on a billboard or in a commercial?
4. Will it pass the radio and SIRI tesst?
5. Is it commercial or social?
6. Does it mean something just standing alone?
7. Can the domain go up in value by 100x? by 1000x 10,000x?
8. Is this a retail price or a wholesale price?
9. Are the other extensions taken? (get the .com)
10. Does it get ANY traffic or make ANY income consistently?
11. Is it a plural when it should be a singular? Or is it a singular when it should be plural?
12. Will there be mistypes? If you buy a .net without owning the .com, how much traffic will you lose?
13. If I decide I don't want the domain anymore is it good enough to be liquid?
14. Are there other related domains that would help or hinder?
15. Is this the best domain I can find for the money?
16. Can I use the money in a better way?
17. Does it add value to your overall portfolio?
18. Could you open a business around that domain name?
19. Is the traffic type in or is it coming from any other way?
20. Could you envision a large company using that domain in a national ad campaign?
Check out these domain names for sale.
Even with a busy schedule I try and keep an eye on movement in the tech industry. Where money is being placed shows the direction of the market and what the results of all these industry gurus research and decisions are being backed by speculation. Follow the money and you're following the end results of all these great minds. In an article on SIIA.net there's a comparative breakdown of the last three years worth of investments in different sectors of technology that leads in with some analysis on Q1 2018. Out of the gate, 2018 is up 124% compared to 2017 and the money is on tech enabled services up 207%. Marketing, analytics, database and information services have unprecedented increases.
With stronger consumer confidence the market outlook for technology related goods and services is very healthy, as a consequence advertising and marketing via tech soars along side. Seems obvious to those involved with technology that this isn't going anywhere but up. Take a read through the numbers, what they mean is a future more interwoven with tech than anyone can imagine.
The article is from Matt Kinsman, former vice president at Connectiv now at Accruent.com citing info from JEGI.com.