There's not really a competition between Cyber Monday and Black Friday, but both are a measure of consumer habits and the deals abound for the four day period beginning 11/23/2018 thru 11/26/2018 this year.
For a full explanation of Black Friday and some news on deals go to BlackFriday.com. They offer a nice breakdown of spending between the two days on their survey page. Check it here.
Check with us if you're interested purchasing a domain name, we can always find away to make a deal that works for everyone. It's always a good time to give your online business a boost.
I just wanted to shine some light on the underappreciated, taken for granted and all the people and other things we couldn't live without. As Thanksgiving approaches, one of my favorite holidays, I've been busier than usual and just struck by some of the great people I have run into working behind the scenes that don't receive any acclamation. In most cases someone else is taking the credit.
I think we all tend to take it for granted all the folks that make our lifestyles possible. I'd thank them all if I could, but there's not enough space on my blog, just know you are appreciated.
I begin and end my day with an attitude of gratitude. Thanks
Grow your company with premium technology domains. Technology is the fasting growing sector and a definitive part of your future growth. Whether your in the technology sector or realize it's where your organization needs a greater footprint, technology won't be a smaller part of anyone's future. Domain names as marketing channels surpass any other media and yield direct sales and instant analytics. Domain names are digital assets.
We are featuring the following domain names as a package or individually.
Happy 4th of July everyone. (This is a scheduled post) I'm taking a few days off and I hope you are as well.
Remember the real reason we celebrate the 4th of July and work on you're own independence, financial independence. Always a good time to start your own business or improve upon one. Pay your debts off and start building wealth. Here's to wishing you a great year ahead.
Why domain names are even more valuable today. This is a copy of an article that was on the FragerFactor.com in 2006. I've cleaned it and condensed it, still strong and valid points made.
Top 10 Reasons Why Domain Names Are Great Investments
1. Domain names tell people specifically where to find you on the Internet
2. A good domain name presents a more professional image and can support and even build your brand in the marketplace.
3. Domain names are unique – nobody else can own your domain name.
4. Annual cost is just $12 to renew your domain name.
5. Domain names can be easily shared with others via word of mouth.
6. Direct traffic to your domain name costs you nothing.
7. Search engines rank websites with relevant domain names higher.
8. Domain names like any business asset can add value to your business at time of sale.
9. Owning multiple domain names relating to your business can increase traffic and the number of qualified site visitors that you receive.
10. Owning multiple Domain names blocks competition from entering into your space and increases the value of your business to potential buyers.
How to Qualify a Domain Name
1. Is it easy to spell? I mean EASY! The masses can't spell.
2. Is it easy to remember?
3. Will it look good on a billboard or in a commercial?
4. Will it pass the radio and SIRI tesst?
5. Is it commercial or social?
6. Does it mean something just standing alone?
7. Can the domain go up in value by 100x? by 1000x 10,000x?
8. Is this a retail price or a wholesale price?
9. Are the other extensions taken? (get the .com)
10. Does it get ANY traffic or make ANY income consistently?
11. Is it a plural when it should be a singular? Or is it a singular when it should be plural?
12. Will there be mistypes? If you buy a .net without owning the .com, how much traffic will you lose?
13. If I decide I don't want the domain anymore is it good enough to be liquid?
14. Are there other related domains that would help or hinder?
15. Is this the best domain I can find for the money?
16. Can I use the money in a better way?
17. Does it add value to your overall portfolio?
18. Could you open a business around that domain name?
19. Is the traffic type in or is it coming from any other way?
20. Could you envision a large company using that domain in a national ad campaign?
Check out these domain names for sale.
Even with a busy schedule I try and keep an eye on movement in the tech industry. Where money is being placed shows the direction of the market and what the results of all these industry gurus research and decisions are being backed by speculation. Follow the money and you're following the end results of all these great minds. In an article on SIIA.net there's a comparative breakdown of the last three years worth of investments in different sectors of technology that leads in with some analysis on Q1 2018. Out of the gate, 2018 is up 124% compared to 2017 and the money is on tech enabled services up 207%. Marketing, analytics, database and information services have unprecedented increases.
With stronger consumer confidence the market outlook for technology related goods and services is very healthy, as a consequence advertising and marketing via tech soars along side. Seems obvious to those involved with technology that this isn't going anywhere but up. Take a read through the numbers, what they mean is a future more interwoven with tech than anyone can imagine.
The article is from Matt Kinsman, former vice president at Connectiv now at Accruent.com citing info from JEGI.com.
I have been talking about flying cars being the wave of the future. What will follow is highrises with parking for personal drones. Looks like Miami will be the first US city with a highrise built for parking personal aircraft at the Paramount World Center. As our population increases along with technology, so will new emerging opportunities for all aspects of this new mode of transportation. The future certainly involves every aspect of flying vehicles, from battery technology, to new condos, supermarket parking and heavy on the construction industry to retool it all. This shift in transportation could be the global industry that boosts the the whole world's economy as every country accommodates it's growing population and employment issues.
Theses are exciting times we are living in. Take a look at the video and article Bob Wiley wrote on the MiamiHerald.com.
It's getting harder to tell your kids to put away the video games and get a real job when stories like this are popping up in the news. How video games turn teenagers into millionaires. The point of interest in the article that caught my eye is the statement that these careers weren't available 5 to 10 years ago and that even in this flux that we are now seeing where AI (artificial intelligence) is taking jobs away from people, other career paths are emerging. Let's hope new careers can keep up with the ones being lost to AI. Realistically, it's a lopsided equation in favor of automation. But, learning to be an entrepreneur and riding the trends of a market in flux, you just may be able to make enough to last a lifetime.
Take a look through the BBC's Bright Sparks section and see what what the smart kids are doing.