Grow your company with premium technology domains. Technology is the fasting growing sector and a definitive part of your future growth. Whether your in the technology sector or realize it's where your organization needs a greater footprint, technology won't be a smaller part of anyone's future. Domain names as marketing channels surpass any other media and yield direct sales and instant analytics. Domain names are digital assets.
We are featuring the following domain names as a package or individually.
Excellent article by Andrew Rosener of Media Options on the brand value of domain names to your business. Andrew makes several key points on why you should own the the matching dot com domain name and what it costs you when you don't.
This is a great read for all C-level executives looking to gain a 15% market share in their niche. Business is online and good domain names will never be any less than they are today. Position your company and your brand for success before your competition snaps up the key generic domains that can impact your sales.
Great domain names are powerful assets that appreciate while generating revenue through brand recognition, as an authority in your field and have so many other marketing advantages that justify the cost. Allocate your advertising budget in the domain name sector for exponential growth and appreciation.
Check out these premium domains names for sale here. SouthernHomes.com FloridaBeachHomes.com DallasTech.com AtlantaConsulting.com LakeStyle.com LongLashes.com YourSiteBuilder.com DatabaseTools.com KeyInsight.com and many more.
Why domain names are even more valuable today. This is a copy of an article that was on the FragerFactor.com in 2006. I've cleaned it and condensed it, still strong and valid points made.
Top 10 Reasons Why Domain Names Are Great Investments
1. Domain names tell people specifically where to find you on the Internet
2. A good domain name presents a more professional image and can support and even build your brand in the marketplace.
3. Domain names are unique – nobody else can own your domain name.
4. Annual cost is just $12 to renew your domain name.
5. Domain names can be easily shared with others via word of mouth.
6. Direct traffic to your domain name costs you nothing.
7. Search engines rank websites with relevant domain names higher.
8. Domain names like any business asset can add value to your business at time of sale.
9. Owning multiple domain names relating to your business can increase traffic and the number of qualified site visitors that you receive.
10. Owning multiple Domain names blocks competition from entering into your space and increases the value of your business to potential buyers.
How to Qualify a Domain Name
1. Is it easy to spell? I mean EASY! The masses can't spell.
2. Is it easy to remember?
3. Will it look good on a billboard or in a commercial?
4. Will it pass the radio and SIRI tesst?
5. Is it commercial or social?
6. Does it mean something just standing alone?
7. Can the domain go up in value by 100x? by 1000x 10,000x?
8. Is this a retail price or a wholesale price?
9. Are the other extensions taken? (get the .com)
10. Does it get ANY traffic or make ANY income consistently?
11. Is it a plural when it should be a singular? Or is it a singular when it should be plural?
12. Will there be mistypes? If you buy a .net without owning the .com, how much traffic will you lose?
13. If I decide I don't want the domain anymore is it good enough to be liquid?
14. Are there other related domains that would help or hinder?
15. Is this the best domain I can find for the money?
16. Can I use the money in a better way?
17. Does it add value to your overall portfolio?
18. Could you open a business around that domain name?
19. Is the traffic type in or is it coming from any other way?
20. Could you envision a large company using that domain in a national ad campaign?
Check out these domain names for sale.
Investing in domain names is similar to real estate in that high traffic areas generally go for higher prices as well as desirable locations. DomainPicks.com Provides a clear list of domain names at various auction houses listed for the coming day. Mark's a excellent host and you'll find some gems among the list along with some personal antidotes.
On DomainPicks.com you can find a deal on a domain name and read through the articles on Mark's site to get a feel for how vast the domain industry is.
Real Estate companies spend millions on any given Sunday afternoon advertising on television. With a great domain name you can get in front of people at their job, on the go and by other terms that people search for your goods and services. A different domain name can represent a new segment of your business or re-brand it, and help reel these customers back into your bottom line. Unlike television and radio advertisements, with domain names your money isn't gone in 30 seconds.
Here's a new list of tech domain names for sale: ApacheServers.com AtlantaConsulting.com DallasTech.com DatabaseTools.com RhinoServer(s).com SourceSafe.com and even TechnologyGroup.com. Here's a huge name offers are being accepted on, SouthernHomes.com. There are more domains for sale on the domains page. To secure purchasing a domain, you must be ready to make a deposit or full payment.
Click here to inquire on these valuable domain names or Call (770) 714-7840. Transactions are conducted through Escrow.com for everybody's safety.
According to this article by Alan Dunn on Quartz, we are almost out of good domain names. I'd agree but, you can purchase domain names from companies and individuals just at a premium. This article uncovers a few domains that you think would have been purchased with by larger entities and the real take away is “The thing about domain names is that they have become a precious commodity in their own right,” says David Taylor, a partner at Hogan Lovells and domain-name panelist for the World Intellectual Property Organization.
Good domain names are assets and I wouldn't put much stock in other extensions, it always drives traffic to the dot com version of the name. Read the full article here.