June 2019 Reported Domain Sales
For those of you that are not in-tune with the domain industry, here are some recent domain name sales that have been topping this summer's domain charts. Please keep in mind that only a very small fraction of sales ever get reported. Orion.com changed hands, but the price was unreported, rumor has it that it sold above 30m. Prices have been rising for great domain names.
Viajes.es 165k (Travels Esp.)
Visit DNJournal.com for the reported year to date sales chart.
I found 2 articles on Domaining.com that I thought I would pass along to share. I follow all of these blogs and they help me stay in tune with the pulse of the industry.
This is a TED talk about the Carvertise.com story. From the business owner's perspective and a savvy domain owner. Not going to spoil it, just enjoy the presentation.
The second article comes from Morgan Linton's blog about the frequency of 6 and 7 figure domain name sales. Large sales are more common than you think and often under reported.
After Memorial Day is usually a slower season, but not so this year. Sales are up, and heating up.
Check out the rest of domain names I have for sale here.
Busy Developing Domain Names
This will be my last post for awhile. About a year ago I formed BHKO LLC with a focus on vacation rentals and real estate sales. We have several niche websites launching over the next few months each with its own regional area of inclusion. What distinguishes BHKO from the competition is our custom URL's or custom names that allow homeowners to choose a name for their property and they can use that link to pass to potential renters or for sales prospects.
We only cost $148 per year with NO commissions! So for about $12 dollars per month (tax deductible) you can advertise your property. Use us solely or in conjunction with your existing property management company or link to their system. We have a full reservation system available and you can share your property with just a click. Refer 10 of your friends and your renewal is free!
Simply the best value in advertising your property!
You can sign up on GeorgiaBeachHomes.com now, FloridaBeachHomes.com coming soon.
Exact Matching Domain Names
The most valuable domain names are exact matching domain names. An EMD is the perfect match to the business that you're in or the traffic you would like to attract. The value of these domains are not only investment grade, they are the key to your brand protection going forward. There has been several articles on Forbes.com by Michael Gargiulo the CEO at VPN.com about domain name valuations.
Adding my 2 cents, the future is now and it's all about the digital side of your business. Get an exact matching domain name that suits your market, only buy a .com extension and make sure your site works seamlessly on mobile devices.
Here's a few very strong EMD's that I have for sale:
Use the Contact page or call (770)714-7840 to discuss the options.
See all the Domain Names For Sale here.
GeorgiaBeachHomes.com goes live!
GeorgiaBeachHomes.com goes live today. This is a project that I have been working on for a long time now and we are now finally ready to release the site. If you have a property for rent or for sale in close proximity of the Georgia coast, you can list it on GeorgiaBeachHomes.com for only $148 per year. No hidden fees, no commissions ever! And, we have something no other real estate website has, custom URLs, friendly links for your property listings.
Look for FloridaBeachHomes.com to go live within a month. These are the first of a series of niche websites for real estate rentals, sales and room rentals for properties in the Southeast only from BHKO.com.
Year End Domain Name Sale!
Make an offer on any listed domain name or place a deposit with Escrow.com to secure any domain name now. Some companies have year budgets for year's end while other's draw from next year's allocation. Flexible purchase arrangements can be made on any domain name, but act now to secure the name before someone else does.
Design your own payment plan so you can secure the domain name you want now.
Use the Contact page or call (770)714-7840 to discuss the possibilities and how a great domain name can grow your business.
See all Domain Names For Sale here.
Grow your company with premium technology domains. Technology is the fasting growing sector and a definitive part of your future growth. Whether your in the technology sector or realize it's where your organization needs a greater footprint, technology won't be a smaller part of anyone's future. Domain names as marketing channels surpass any other media and yield direct sales and instant analytics. Domain names are digital assets.
We are featuring the following domain names as a package or individually.
Happy 4th of July everyone. (This is a scheduled post) I'm taking a few days off and I hope you are as well.
Remember the real reason we celebrate the 4th of July and work on you're own independence, financial independence. Always a good time to start your own business or improve upon one. Pay your debts off and start building wealth. Here's to wishing you a great year ahead.
Why domain names are even more valuable today. This is a copy of an article that was on the FragerFactor.com in 2006. I've cleaned it and condensed it, still strong and valid points made.
Top 10 Reasons Why Domain Names Are Great Investments
1. Domain names tell people specifically where to find you on the Internet
2. A good domain name presents a more professional image and can support and even build your brand in the marketplace.
3. Domain names are unique – nobody else can own your domain name.
4. Annual cost is just $12 to renew your domain name.
5. Domain names can be easily shared with others via word of mouth.
6. Direct traffic to your domain name costs you nothing.
7. Search engines rank websites with relevant domain names higher.
8. Domain names like any business asset can add value to your business at time of sale.
9. Owning multiple domain names relating to your business can increase traffic and the number of qualified site visitors that you receive.
10. Owning multiple Domain names blocks competition from entering into your space and increases the value of your business to potential buyers.
How to Qualify a Domain Name
1. Is it easy to spell? I mean EASY! The masses can't spell.
2. Is it easy to remember?
3. Will it look good on a billboard or in a commercial?
4. Will it pass the radio and SIRI tesst?
5. Is it commercial or social?
6. Does it mean something just standing alone?
7. Can the domain go up in value by 100x? by 1000x 10,000x?
8. Is this a retail price or a wholesale price?
9. Are the other extensions taken? (get the .com)
10. Does it get ANY traffic or make ANY income consistently?
11. Is it a plural when it should be a singular? Or is it a singular when it should be plural?
12. Will there be mistypes? If you buy a .net without owning the .com, how much traffic will you lose?
13. If I decide I don't want the domain anymore is it good enough to be liquid?
14. Are there other related domains that would help or hinder?
15. Is this the best domain I can find for the money?
16. Can I use the money in a better way?
17. Does it add value to your overall portfolio?
18. Could you open a business around that domain name?
19. Is the traffic type in or is it coming from any other way?
20. Could you envision a large company using that domain in a national ad campaign?
Check out these domain names for sale.