An anonymous cookie that is. With all the news about BitCoin and anonymous transactions making their way into mainstream news, started to investigate the Deep Web, or the dark side of the internet. Only about 4% of the web is visible to the average user. Sites like Facebook, Reddit, YouTube and other commercial business sites make up this 4% while the other 96% are sites that are not indexed by Google and Bing. Wow right.
To surf the dark side requires anonymity and caution, (consider yourself fore-warned) You can look on Hidden-Wiki and search .onion, TOR and that will get you started. A lot of the sites have been taken down and, count on being tracked by NSA, FBI and a few other 3 character government agencies.
It's a sick, sick world under the surface, I'll stay on the topside with the other 4%.